A keychain out of a branch
Let us start with a simple boho-chic craft. Such a fashionable holder is easy to create from throwaway stuff, which means it doesn’t need a lot of expenses. You and your little one may make a keychain together – it is fun and interesting.
Check out an intriguing selection of storage suggestions for a small hallway.
Keybox out of a branch
The photo indicates a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy layout of which perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and stuff
You may need:
- Thick branches;
- acrylic paints;
- screws for attaching to the walls;
Let’s proceed to the production of this handicraft:
1. Find a branch of appropriate depth , wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch with oil paint.
Versions of painted branches.
2. Screwing hooks to the branch. If the wood is too difficult, you make holes of the right diameter, then add adhesive and insert the pins.
Hooks for a keychain
Hooks inserted to the branch.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the final keyhole into the wallsocket.
The product design can be some: that the keybox will soon be original and memorable.
Keybox made from Lego
Multicolored holder appears harmonious in a contemporary interior and instantly attracts attention. It’ll be valued by creative individuals and lovers of the legendary constructor. It’s not tough to make a keychain.
You will need:
- Lego basic platform;
- A domiktop.ru pair of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys onto a string having a ring.